Plants have a superpower to create a peaceful environment to the place they are in. If you wan to share this feeling of peace with your loved ones, you can give them a succulent in a concrete flower pot that you will make with your own hands as a Christmas gift. Here are all details for an impressive flower pot:
Materials: -Cement, -disposable gloves, -soil, -succulent, -ribbon, -groin, -mixing bowl, -jar, -paper sander, -scissors and utility knife
How is it done?
- Put the cement into the mixing bowl and prepare the mortar
- Attach the elastics of the glove to the jar. At this stage, be careful that the glove should be into the jar.
- Put the mortar that you have just prepared into the glove with the help of a spooon.
- Remove the glove from the jar gently, then remove the air inside. Finally, tie the glove.
- The shape the cement, put the glove that includes mortar on the jar (like an open hand) and tie it with a ribbon so as not to distort the shape of the cement.
- After the cement dries, take the object that you created, then cut the gloves on it with the scissors
- Apply sanding to provide much smoother shape
- Repeat all these steps one more and prepare another hand that is created with mortar.
- Join the two hands with the help of the cement on their sides and now, you have two open palms side by side.
- After the junction has dried, pour soil into the palm and place succulents. By the way, did you know that you can easily reproduce succulent at home?
For more creative and useful ideas, please follow The DecoHub Home Outlet Store in Dallas.
Mehmet Akman - Chief Executive Officer / President
Yusuf Yayla - Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Yavuz Selim Cankal - Vice President of Operations